Extravision is strongly committed to ensuring data privacy and security. Our registered office is at Tomorrow, MediaCity Uk, Salford M50 2AB . This policy describes the information we collect, how it is used and shared, and your choices.
Last modified: 29th March 2018
What personal information we collect
Personal information is data that can be used to identify or contact a single person. We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Subscriber Information – If you subscribe to our newsletter or sign up for our services we may collect Name, Company, Job Title, Email Address and Telephone Number.
- Location information – Depending on the app settings or device permissions, we may collect your precise or approximate location information as determined through data such as GPS, IP address and WiFi.
- Device Information – We may collect information about the device you are using including the hardware model, operating systems and versions.
How is this personal information used?
- Administer the website
- Improve your browsing experience by personalising the website
- Enable your use of the services available on the website
- Send to you goods purchased via the website, and supply to you services purchased via the website.
- Send statements and invoices to you, and collect payments from you
- Send you general (non-marketing) commercial communications
- Send you email notifications which you have specifically requested
- Send to you our newsletter and other marketing communications relating to our business or the businesses of carefully-selected third parties which we think may be of interest to you by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications)
- Provide third parties with statistical information about our users – but this information will not be used to identify any individual user
- Deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added, and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
We gather some information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, browser type and language, Internet service provider (ISP), referring and exit websites and applications, operating system and date/time stamp. We use this information to understand and analyze trends and administer and improve the site.
Disclosure to Third Parties
At times it may be necessary to use third party suppliers to help us process your data but only for the purposes identified in this policy.
Protection of Personal Information
We take the security of your personal information very seriously. This website protects your personal information during transit using encryption such as Transport Layer Security (TLS). We take appropriate organisational and technical security measures to protect your data against unauthorised disclosure or processing.
Retention of Personal Information
You may ask us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you. Provision of such information may be subject to the payment of a fee of £10.
Please let us know if the personal information which we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
If you have any requests or questions regarding your personal information please contact us:
Tel + 44 (0) 161 8172929 or
Fax + 44 (0) 161 8172928
Email [email protected]
The information controller responsible for our website is Extravision Ltd. Our information protection registration number is Z8572423.