Coming soon - a brand new reporting platform
We’ve been busy behind the scenes developing a brand new version of our reporting platform ev reports. We decided it was time to rejuvenate and refresh the software to improve the way marketers can view their real time tracking and statistics for their email marketing campaigns, and make it as easy to use as possible.
- A new easy to navigate homepage, with a variety of interchangeable ‘widgets’
- The ability to compare campaigns and review statistics
- A variety of clear and concise reports – download summaries, opens, clicks and bounces, with the option to insert your own comments
- Data from custom forms will be easily downloadable
- If you’re a Partner you will be able to quickly browse clients without the need to logout and re login
- Self Service users will have more control and no longer have to contact Extravision to set up new user accounts and update forgotten passwords
- And more!
We are offering all our users the chance to experience the new platform by becoming a Beta Tester. We want to know exactly what people think of the new system, what features they like or dislike, as well as if there are any additional features they might like to see. All those Beta Testers who sign up and submit feedback will be entered into a draw to win an iPad2.
Why Beta Testing?
As it’s impossible to predict how our software will react with all kinds of browsers (even though we try our best!) that’s why beta testing is so important to help us to identify any performance issues or bugs prior to official release.